- How Do We Collect Your Information?
- We operate various channels in order to collect information. We may, for example, use the following channels and means to collect your information:
- When browsing the Website, or contacting website support, we may collect certain content provided through such actions.
- When posting on any online community, forum or any other page established by us or on our behalf in connection with the use of the Website, we may collect and analyze all content provided or otherwise uploaded by our users, and such content will not be subject to any privacy expectations by its lawful contributor.
- Based on the settings of your device, you may be sharing with us your location, while browsing the Website.
- You understand that the manner in which we collect your information might defer on the basis of the device you use to access or otherwise use the Website or any related content or features.
- Please note that while in general you are not obligated to actively provide any information, some information may be required in order to access certain features on the Website.
- What Information Do We Collect?
- We collect and aggregate non-identifying information regarding your use of the Website and its features, including, for example, the type, model, ID and location of the device through which the Website is accessed, services that interested you or which you have utilized, the type of operating system and browser you are using and its settings, your IP (Internet Protocol) and/or MAC (Media Access Account) address, gender, location, groups you are a member of, fields of interests, browsing habits, the URL you have come from and the time spent at that URL, number of clicks, content of Cookies set by us (as further detailed below) and your domain type and server, your gameplay session, any content posted by you on public forums or communities associated with the Website, or otherwise (“Non-Personal Information”).
Aggregated Information and Metadata
- Non-Personal Information collected can also become Personal Information if and when aggregated by us to a scope which identifies you personally. For example, when we collect data regarding your location and your current position, this might make such information, when aggregated, as identifiable information.
- We may aggregate the information we collect about you as prescribed above. Furthermore, we may aggregate any Information (including Personal Information) via the use of Metadata assigned to the content which you provide or otherwise upload to the Website.
- Please note however, that generally Non-Personal Information is aggregated separately for each specific IP or device ID. That said, the ID of your device does not contain any information regarding your identity and the same applies to IP addresses which, while identifying a device connected to the Internet and its general location, are in themselves anonymous and contain no information regarding the identity of the ultimate person using the device – such identity should be known solely to your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Moreover, IP addresses assigned by ISPs are generally (although not always) dynamic and subject to frequent changes – static IP addresses are generally assigned only at subscriber’s specific request and frequently require an additional fee. We assume that the IP of your device is dynamic, unless we have a reason to believe otherwise.
- How Is Collected Information DISCLOSED?
- Non-Personal Information shall be used by us or the permitted entities prescribed above to improve, modify, cancel, enrich or adjust the Website, and ensure the adequate operation thereof, and to further customize the appearance and content offered to you on the Website. We also use Non-Personal information in order to analyze market and users’ trends, and further provide you, or enable other third party content providers to provide you with certain promotional content. In addition, we may disclose and/or otherwise use any Non-Personal Information, for all the purposes of which we may use your Personal Information, but without being subject to the specific restrictions related to the Personal Information.
- We reserve the right to use and disclose Non-Personal Information to third parties, including, for example, potential and actual business partners, affiliates and consultants, for industry analysis, marketing, advertising, and other business purposes at our sole discretion.
- Why Do We Collect Such Information?
We collect such Non-Personal Information for the following purposes:
- In order to provide, improve, customize and operate the Website, and further improve and customize it, based on your (and others) preferences and experiences.
- In order to be able to provide our users with ongoing, developing customer assistance and technical support.
- In order to create statistical data, behavioral models and trends, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve the use of the Website.
- In order to remain in compliance with and applicable law or regulations.
- How Do We Keep Your Personal Information Secure?
We do so by following industry standards on information security management to secure sensitive information such as financial information and Personal Information entrusted to us.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small data files downloaded and stored on user’s device while browsing a website, often used to keep record of actions taken on such website or track related browsing activity.
- For additional information regarding Cookies and the way to control them, please check out the Help file of your browser or visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Contact Us